No SEO professional would deny that SEO tools make life easier. From keyword research to reporting after an SEO program, SEO tools are needed at every stage of running a search engine optimization campaign. Here are some SEO tools you need to have to start an SEO campaign:
- Ranking tools: Google Rankings, Yahoo Search Rankings and Alexa Page ranking tools are ranking tools you can consider.
- Page ranking tools: You can use the Page Rank tool to check the Page Rank of websites. It will query and return Google Page Rank values for submitted URLs from various Google data centers.
- Keyword suggestion tools: Keyword research is the first step in any SEO campaign. A keyword research tool is essential. The Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Google Suggestions, and Search Term Research are invaluable.
- Folder domains: studies domains and IP addresses.
- IP address report: finds a duplicate class C block or class C subnet IP address in a list of websites, these can be either hosted affiliate sites and internet marketing sites or potential partners of reciprocal link exchange.
- Link Popularity Checker: is one of the best ways to quantify and independently measure the online awareness and overall visibility of your website. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or “votes” a search engine has found for your website.
- Backlink Checker: is a tool to check your backlinks and the anchor text used in those backlinks.
- cache.it: in addition to searching and finding cache pages, it also gives a graphical view of results over a period of time.
- Copyscape: searches for copies of your page on the web.
Atom and RSS feed validator: is a validator for syndicated feeds. It works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. It also validates Atom feeds.