This article contains a list of SEO tools you need to know to practice SEO in a meaningful way.
This list is a mix of web tools, Firefox extensions, and desktop software.
1. Google AdWords Keyword Suggestion Tool: This is a free keyword suggestion tool to find the number of keyword searches in Google.
2.Google Insights: This tool tells you what people are looking for in a particular niche. This tool can be used for keyword research.
3. Google Trends: This is similar to Insight, but there are few differences. Google Trends only displays trends and areas that people are searching for. Also, Insight provides rising keywords/search terms related to the topic.
4. Google Webmaster Tools: This is a free tool for webmasters. It contains the features below.
a. Can check site statistics.
b. Can check and set crawl speed.
vs. List of internal and external pages referring to the site.
D. Can see how Google indexes your site.
e. Submit a sitemap.
F. Generate a robots.txt file.
5. Google Site Optimizer: This tool tests different versions of your site online and will report the points leading to higher conversion rates.
6. Pingdom Tools: Pingdom provides “Full Page Testing”, “Ping and Traceroute” tools for webmasters.
7. Social networks for Firefox: This Firefox extension helps you submit stories to social media sites Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and del.icio.us.
8. Rank Tracking: This tool tracks the search engine rankings of your pages and keywords. You can sign up for email alerts to receive ranking changes for your pages.
9.Google Analytics: This tool provides detailed statistics about visitors to a website. This can be used by webmasters, marketers.
10. SEO for Firefox: This tool extracts valuable marketing data points to easily visualize a market’s competitive landscape directly in search results.
Do you want to know how I generate more than 100 daily traffics to my new sites? Download the free report here.